- Search the beer with beer's name by BreweryDB.com
- Confirm the beer's detail information
- Bookmark your favorite beers
- Introduce your favorite beers by twitter
Source code is opened on http://git.qtquick.me/?p=sailfishos/qippis.git .
Please do not hesitate to join us to develop/improve this app.
It is very very very welcome !
You need to get an API Key from BreweryDB.com to use this app.
Please make your account for BreweryDB.com if you do not have it .
And please register an app with adequate information.
- Sign-in to BreweryDB.com
- Click "DEVELOPERS" to access to http://www.brewerydb.com/developers/
- Click "Start Developing Now!"
- Click "Register A New App"
- Fill the fields with adequate information.
- Click "Register"
ChangeLog:* Tue Nov 18 2014 helicalgear <firstname.lastname@example.org> 0.0.4-2
- Fix high power consumption bug.
* Tue Nov 18 2014 helicalgear <email@example.com> 0.0.4-1
- Add Camera function to attach the beer's photo to the tweet.
- Change the layout of BeerDescriptionPage.
- Add "FavStar" to BeerDescriptionPage. It make easy to add to/remove from the favorite list.
- Add App Icon on CoverPage.
* Tue Oct 28 2014 helicalgear <firstname.lastname@example.org> 0.0.3-1
- Change the App's Icon. - Change the Icon for "NoImage".
- Add brewery info on beer's information.
- Add reload function of beer's information which saved on favorite list.
- Fixed the bug that qippis sometime show the strange information on category-name in beer's information page.
* Fri Aug 15 2014 helicalgear <email@example.com> 0.0.2-1
- Change repo url of twitter4qml from cr to git
- make breweryDB url be opened by the default browser with tapping text
- Change the XML parse routine from makeList() to XmlListModel
- Change the method to toggle the pull-down menu (favorite/unfavorite)
- Add "Clear" Button to reset the search words.
- Make it to be able to attach the image on tweet.
- Add brewery info on search results.
* Mon July 28 2014 helicalgear <firstname.lastname@example.org> 0.0.1-2
- Fix the bug that somtime pull-down/push-up menu lost the response in SearchResult.qml
- Change the name of module "Twitter4QML" -> "harbour.qippis.Twitter4QML" according to Sailfish FAQ ( https://harbour.jolla.com/faq#1.5.0 )
* Sun July 27 2014 helicalgear <email@example.com> 0.0.1-1
- First release
Q1. Why you need registration of BreweryDB.com ?
We can use the API for BreweryDB.com freely but limited access requests (400 queries / day).
The limitation is too tight to share the API Key between users.
There are two way to solve the situation -
I think the limitation "400 queries/day" is enough for personal use.
- Upgrade my API Key to "Premium" by paying amount ($60/Year)
- Ask you to get API Key personally
And nobody need to pay money if each users can get API Key personally.
Fortunately, I could not find any limitation to getting the key individually by each users, right now.
So, I chose "2" solution to make this app.
Q2. Can not choose "Accept" in API Key setting screen.
Please check your input again. The API Key has 32 characters. App simply check the number of character on your input, do not accept if it is less than 32. (You can not input it exceed 32 characters.)